Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Kiss Shot (Dublin Mafia: A Triskelion Team, Book 2) by Zara Keane

Title: Kiss Shot
Series: Dublin Mafia: A Triskelion Team #2
Author: Zara Keane
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: October 11, 2016
MMA fighter. Pool Hustler. Spy. And that’s just the heroine.
When Ruthie Reynolds is offered the chance to repay her brother’s debt to a notorious Dublin crime lord, she doesn’t envisage spying on her ex-boyfriend’s family being part of the deal.
Shane Delaney never balks at getting the job done, no matter how unpleasant. But when his latest assignment involves roughing up the only woman he’s ever loved, he finds his resolve and loyalties tested, as well as his heart.

USA Today bestselling author Zara Keane grew up in Dublin, Ireland, but spent her summers in a small town very similar to the fictional Ballybeg.

She currently lives in Switzerland with her family. When she’s not writing or wrestling small people, she drinks far too much coffee, and tries – with occasional success – to resist the siren call of Swiss chocolate.



HOSTED BY:




***5 Bad Ass Bitch Stars***
You know what I love? I love a good twist. I love being thrown for a loop. I love the thought of going on an emotional roller coaster, and coming out with my hair frayed, my nerves shot, and my heart beating wildly! That is EXACTLY what I got with Kiss Shot. 

The Ending of Book 1 left me feeling.... I don't know....anxious... and rightfully so! Shane was pissed... But then this book.... Ruthie... my main bitch is so strong, and doesn't give a shit. But what happens when she meets up with her childhood crush? Well i'm not gonna tell you! Read it and find out for yourself!

Def Recommend and can't wait to read more from Zara! Thank so much for introducing me to your little world! 

*ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest bitchin’ review.
Reviewed by The Royal Bitch from Bitches N’ Books





No comments:

Post a Comment